Microwave Baked Potato
There were times I became lazy when it comes to cook baked potato by oven. Well, if you want the yummy taste of nice slowly baked potato, but aren’t patient enough, or don’t have the know how to bake it in an oven, well this is the answer for you. This recipe only takes twelve minutes and you can get a mouth watering taste! Selamat mencoba (o^_^o)
- 1 large potato
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoons sour cream (I rarely add this)
How to Cook?
- Scrub the potato, and prick several time with the tines of a fork. Place on a plate.
- Cook on full power in the microwave for 5 minutes. Turn over, and continue to cook for 5 more minutes. When the potato is soft, remove from the microwave, and cut in half lengthwise. Season with salt and pepper, and mash up the inside a little using a fork. Top the open sides with butter and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Return to the microwave, and cook for about 1 minute to melt the cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese and sour cream, and serve.